The following information is specific to Private Events held inside the restaurant in our Back Room (aka "The Riverboat Room"). Please see Events on the Deck for information regarding private events held in our covered outdoor space.
Booking & Payment
To give you adequate time to consider our event offerings, we will gladly hold a date for your event for 48 hours. A non-refundable deposit of $100 will be requested upon your decision to book your event with us and will be forfeited if event is cancelled. Final payment is due on day of event at its conclusion. Banquet package prices reflect a discount for cash or check settlement. If paying by credit card, please add 4% to your total bill.
Tax & Gratuity
All of our pricing is subject to the customary 17% gratuity and applicable sales tax (currently 8%). Additional gratuities are not expected, however if you feel your event coordinator or service staff has exceeded your expectations you are welcome to provide an additional gratuity. Tax exempt organizations need to present a Tax Exempt Voucher and pay with an organizational check or government voucher.
Guaranteed attendance for your event must be received 10 days prior to the event. Slight variations in your count can be made up until 4 days prior to the event to allow for last minute additions or cancellations. You will be billed for the final number guaranteed, or the number of guests served, whichever is greater.
Pricing for Children
Children under 3 years of age are no charge. Reduced rates may be available for children 3-10 years of age.
Prices listed are for a maximum five hour time period but overtime may be available at the discretion of management. There is no option for overtime on Saturday afternoon events if there is another event scheduled later that evening. Saturday daytime events must end no later than 4:00pm. Please note that no events may extend beyond 1:00am. The charge per hour for overtime is $100 plus tax and gratuity.
Banquet packages all have minimum guest requirements (generally for 25 or more guests). Private accommodations in our banquet room may require a minimum of 50 guests on Friday and Saturday evenings or during particular holiday seasons.
Decorations & Confetti
Although the Riverboat Room is tastefully adorned with seasonally appropriate décor, guests are welcome to bring in additional decorations and accessories to enhance their event. We do request that nothing be adhered to the walls or painted surfaces. Use of confetti is strongly discouraged but may be permitted with prior approval and an additional cleaning fee of $100 per event.
Additional Amenities Available Upon Request
- Champagne table linens with an array of napkin colors. (Unless otherwise requested, our seasonal linen colors will be used.)
- Candle centerpieces on each table
- Votive holders with tea lights
- Bud Vases for your fresh flowers
- Podium & Microphone
- Projection Screen
- United States Flag
Pandemic Related Regulations in Effect
For the safety of our guests and team members, we continue to follow NYS pandemic related guidelines as outlined on the NY Forward site. Some of the current highlights that impact our private event guests directly include the following:
- Masks are required of guests at all times when not seated at their table. Eating and drinking must be done while seated.
- Tables must be placed a minimum of 6 ft. apart and can seat no more than 10 guests at a table.
- Guests are encouraged to social distance as much as possible, even when wearing a mask.
-Sanitizer is readily available to guests in multiple areas and handwashing is also encouraged.
- Dancing is currently not available except for previously arranged ceremonial dances (ex: bride and groom 1st dance). Masks must be worn while dancing, and guests can only dance in designated zones that are assigned to them. Since every table would require its own designated dance zone spaced 6ft from tables and other dance zones, we simply don't have the floor space to accommodate seating and dancing within these guidelines. We are hopeful that these restrictions will loosen soon.